Thursday, May 01, 2014

MY BUCKET LIST

Hey! Been such a hectic first five months of 2014. But... the hectic moment will be over soon because I'll be having my final exam on 5-8 May. Yay!! I'm eager to do that and just start enjoying life. Happy news: I've been accepted in SMA Kolese Loyola which was one of my biggest achievements in my life so far. Long story short, I wasn't expecting to be accepted since those other students who applied there were plain smart-ass. But you know, God let me have a chance to explore myself there. And here I am. Waiting for my middle school era to be over.
Enough for the intro, let's just jump to my (probably) first 'real' post. Here is my bucket list. If you don't know what bucket list is for some odd reasons, it's basically a list of a bunch of stuffs that should be done before the maker die. It could be things that someone really wants to do or to deal with.
So.... this is it! There's no particular order here so it's blatantly random :)
Before I die, I HAVE to....


  • Hike a mountain
  • Dive Raja Ampat
  • Go on a road trip with my friends
  • Watch movie in cinema alone
  • Do yoga
  • Go to a zoo with friends
  • Visit a fair/carnival
  • Go to London
  • Go ice-skating
  • Watch Real Madrid CF game live in Santiago Bernabeu
  • Slide on a relatively high pool slide
  • Travel London
  • Go to music concert of a band that I adore
  • Go umrah
  • Dye my hair
  • Bury a time capsule
  • Have a BBQ party
  • Learn Spanish and French correctly
  • Go on an USA roadtrip
  • Travel Lombok
  • Travel Bali
  • Drink Pumpkin Spice Latte by Starbucks
  • Sneak in to a place
  • Go to Tomorrowland
  • Go to Coachella
  • Volunteer
  • Travel Northern Europe
  • Take a picture with the love of my life on Eiffel Tower
  • Camp with friends
  • Have a pizza with friends at midnight
  • Run a 5k
  • Go to the beach
  • Go on a midnight show
  • Join holi water
  • Go skydiving
  • Do bungee jumping
  • Be able to feel winter
  • Blow a dandelion
  • Visit a blady grass yard
  • Get a matching temporary tattoo
  • Whiten my teeth
  • Get a scholarship
  • Continue my study in England
  • Visit Phi Phi Island
  • Visit tulip fields
  • Visit Ashikaga Flower Park
  • Visit Grand Canyon
  • Buy my parents a house
  • Travel by plane
  • Own a luxury item
  • Sing in public
  • Have a terrible relationship break
  • Live in a comfortable home in London with my hubby in Chelsea
I think that's it for my bucket list. It's not completed yet, and I will let you be updated with my bucket list. And have you made a bucket list? If so, show me then! And if you haven't already, go make one and show me! Thanks and see you!





No comments: